Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Technoloy and Me

Technology is a huge part of our lives. I wish I knew more about technology then what I know or should know. To be quite honest I have never been real big into technology. Sure I have a cell phone, and a computer to check my email among a few other items. But I know that there is so much more to know and learn about technology. I almost do not even know where to begin. Prior to our class I had never heard of a SMART Board. I would like to learn how to better use it to then incorporate into the classroom. Overall I want to learn how to incorporate more technology into the classroom.

2 comments:

Prof. Sorenson said...

Introducing you to technology is what this class is all about. I hope that at the end of this class you will be amazed at not only what you have learned but what you can do!

Laura Mercier said...

Already I see a difference in your abilities with technology. You know a lot more than you think and I know you can successfully incorporate technology in your classroom. Keep it up Rachel!