Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Kidsperation
This is such an wonderful program!! I really enjoyed playing around with this program. I can see how students would enjoy using this for different projects. The quote "we are only limited by our own imagination" comes to mind when I think of all the possibilities for incorporating this program into the classroom. After reading the article prior to class I was very excited and curious to use Kidspiration. I think it is great that it is helping students to get excited about learning. I was very excited to have a link to what I created, but unfortunately I must have saved it incorrectly as I was unable to open it. I guess I will just have to go back and play with Kidspiration a little more to do another project so that I can put it up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment